Help Agave, the Arizona Spa and The Westin Kierland Resort support Breast Cancer Awareness Month as Fore-Max goes Pink for the month of October. The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, Scottsdale Quarter and The Kierland Commons wants you to Stay, Play, and Get Fit this October!
Enjoy eight sessions of “Power in Pink” FORE-MAX TRAINING for $295 (a $400 value) and Agave Spa will donate 10 percent of the proceeds to the Fresh Start Women’s Foundation.
The “Power in Pink” FORE-MAX Sessions are designed to accommodate any woman, regardless of age or fitness level, who is looking to get healthier to aid in preventing this all too common disease.
Participants of the “Power in Pink” program will be able to take advantage of all of the following:
- Eight (90 minute) workout sessions at the Agave Spa
- Full access to all of Agave Spa’s fitness offerings: yoga, athletic stretch, boot camp, cardio rock, well walks, hikes and many more!
- Weekly lectures by some of the top leaders in the fitness, nutrition, and naturopathic industry
- DISCOUNTS at local food and retail shops!
Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women, aside from lung cancer. One out of every eight women is estimated to develop breast cancer in her lifetime. One person every 11 minutes will be diagnosed. While there are certain risk factors like genetics we cannot change, there are many lifestyle changes we can make to aid in breast cancer prevention.
The American Cancer Society advises that adhering to a fitness regimen and maintaining an ideal body weight may, in fact, reduce the risk of breast cancer significantly. Studies by the Women’s Health Initiative found that women who walked briskly 1.25 to 2.5 hours per week reduced their breast cancer risk by 18 percent. Exercise doesn’t always mean traditional gym exercises; our primary focus with the “Power in Pink” package is to help women improve their overall health by concentrating on the following areas:
- Greater muscle strength
- Increased flexibility and balance
- Increased joint range of motion
- Improved sleep
- Enhanced well-being
- Increased knowledge on women’s overall health and nutrition
To book this exclusive “Power in Pink” FORE-MAX Training Session, please call 480-399-7956 or email SPA@kierlandresort.com